24 to 28 of NOVEMBER 2014,
After the great success of the three last FBPOL conferences (2005, 2008 and 2011) gathering respectively 120, 230 and 310 attendees that had lead to fruitful exchanges and collaborations between France and Brazil, we are pursuing our effort in organizing the next FBPOL. This 4th "French-Brazilian-Polymer" FBPOL-2014 Conference will jointly be organized by the CENTRE DE RECHERCHE SUR LES MACROMOLECULES VEGETALES (CERMAV,Grenoble) and the Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC)-Florianopolis, under the auspice of CNPq, CAPES, and CNRS. It will be held in “Jurerê Beach Village, Jurerê Internacional Florianopolis, SC, Brazil” on 23rd -
28th of November 2014. The goal of this conference is to bring together scientists and engineers from universities, industries and government institutions to exchange views on the latest developments, uses and applications of polymeric systems.
The Conference will provide the Brazilian and French polymer communities with an opportunity to meet and discuss the mission and challenges of new (bio)materials and (nano)technology for the 21st century. This conference will cover a broad range of topics in the area of polymer science and consist of invited lectures,main lectures, poster sessions and exhibitions.
Brazilian and French students from both countries (MASTER and Phd levels) are particularly invited to participate (POSTERS) to this conference where they can meet and discuss possibilities to bridge the Brazilian-French collaborations. Mechanisms for more efficient collaborations between Brazilian and French Universities will be pursued as part of the mission of the conference.
R. Borsali (CERMAV, UPR 5301 CNRS, Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, France)
V. Soldi & E. Minatti (Chemistry Department, University of Santa Catarina, Florianopolis, Brazil)
- Macromolecular Engineering & Controlled Architectures
- Synthetic, Natural Macromolecules, Block Copolymers and Glycopolymers
- Polysaccharides, Oligosaccharides, Oligonucleotides, Peptides
- Self-Assembly and Nano-Objects: Nanoparticles & Thin Films
- Polymers for nanoelectronic (nanolithography, solar cells, NIL Stamps,…)
- Nanoparticles and Patches in Drug Delivery
- Soft Matter Characterization (Scattering, Imaging, Rheology, microfluidic,…)
- (Bio)Polymers for health and cosmetology
- NanoBioSciences & Biomimetic materials
- Soft, biological materials (cartilage, tissues, cells, etc.)
- Polyelectrolytes and Gels
- Polymers at interfaces
- Polymers Processing and Biodegradability
- Wood, fibers, plants and tools for green chemistry
- Electrospinning Polymer Fibres